Tele Interviewer has wide experience in conducting tele-marketing and/ or tele-interviewing. Their purpose is primarily to provide customer service for wide array of projects including commercial products, consumer goods, manuals, industrial products and license regulatory issues. They also collect data from consumers regarding their preference, consumption behaviour and purchasing schedule that will be used for data analysis of contracted client. They set up right contact, follow protocols on cold calling and data banking, revise data and carry out telephone interviews. They also provide training to new tele-interviewers on interviewing techniques and completing feedback form. They possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Tele Interviewer Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Seasoned and dedicated professional is searching for a position in the telecommunication industry where my skills can be utilized and further developed.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience in tele-interviewing and tele-marketing.
- Willing to work shifts and handle shifts during weekends and odd hours.
- Organized and self motivated and
- Able to meet deadlines persistently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Tele Interviewer, London Communications
- Regularly check and oversee the needs of customers and ensure that these are promptly addressed.
- Respond to queries of callers and successfully assisted them in solving their issues and concerns.
- Recorded transactions and successfully gathered information of callers such as name, address and other related information vital to achieving profiling of client
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.