Telecom administrators are primarily proficient with providing technical support to the management in formulating policies regarding telecommunications functions. They have a wide experience in planning and directing the installation and maintenance of telephone and communications systems and services. They design, discuss and designate their plans to various departments to satisfy voice or data telecommunications services requirement to run programs and corporate functions effectively. They possess expert interpersonal communication skills as they also supervise the deployment of technical and clerical employees. They also provide coaching and development instruction by motivating and mentoring representatives towards the realization of individual and group goals.
Telecom Administrator Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Dedicated professional is searching for a position as a telecom administrator where my skills in management can be challenged and further developed.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as Telecom Administrator.
- Technical proficiency in providing technical support to the management in formulating policies regarding telecommunications functions
- Wide degree of experience in planning and directing installation and maintenance of telephone and communications systems
- Willing to work shifts and handle shifts during weekends and odd hours.
- Organized and efficient worker.
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Telecom Administrator, London United Inc.
- Manages the operation of five departments in daily planning, designing project management and resource allocation
- Developed and implemented standard procedures and processes for the communication service group
- Performed coordination role with management, vendors and customers
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.