The customer service sector in telecom companies have positions such as customer service executive, customer service manager or call center manager depending on the knowledge and experience. The customer service professionals in telecom industry are responsible for replying to customer queries and record the complaints for further actions.
One such sample Telecom Customer Service CV Format is given below which can be used for applying the jobs of Telecom Customer Service Executive, Telecom Customer Service Assistant and Telecom Customer Service Manager.
Telecom Customer Service Resume Format
432 Kissena Blvd
Los Angeles CA – 90037
Mobile No: – +001 384 6956 025
Telephone No: – +001 438 256 459
Objective: I would like to work with a growth oriented and professional organization. I have good analytical and decision-making skills that make me a good customer service professional.
Summary of Qualification:
I have acquired the Diploma in Public Relations and Customer Management.
Career Experience / Job History:
2008 – Present
Seven Star Telecommunications Ltd.
Customer Service Executive
- Responsible for taking inbound calls and solving customer queries.
- The job profile also included taking customer complaints and directing it to concerned department.
2006 – 2008
Genius telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom Customer Service Engineer
- Responsible for maintaining customer complain records and call for feedback.
- Also responsible for developing new customer network by tele-calling.
- Received the Best Employee Award in the year 2009 from Seven Star Telecommunications Ltd.
2004 – 2006
Diploma in Public Relation and Customer Relation Management, San Diego State University, San Diego
2001 – 2004
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications – Centenary College of Louisiana, Los Angeles
References upon request