Telecom Executive has superb leadership, supervisory, interpersonal, communication and coaching skills. These skills was honed and developed from years of experience as a customer service associate, customer service manager and service and sales representative. They are knowledgeable off hardware and software applications such as MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Sage Carpe Diem, SPS, RDA, WFA, EXACT and Metpro. They can train, handle and supervise team of employees towards a common corporate target and goals. They can design and handle product training for employees to ensure that all methods of sales, internal and external problems are contained and addressed, and daily operations are properly and effectively carried out.
Telecom Executive Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Be able to pursue my passion and use my abilities as a Telecom Executive within an organization who provides further challenge and development to my career.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a telecom and service executive.
- Professional degree in Developmental Communication
- Thorough knowledge and affiliation from the Telecommunication Management Association of America
- High proficiency in verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Operating systems such as Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 7, Linux, Unix and MS DOS
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Telecom and Service Executive, London Airlines
- Provide management to 200 troubleshooting telephone personnel issues and concerns.
- Lead the development of telemarketer team.
- Design and managed operational guidelines for inbound communication of personnel and supervisors.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Developmental Communication, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.