The role of Telecom Sales Manager is to look after the sales of telecom networks and to increase the customer base of the telecom company. The candidate having technical knowledge in telecom as well as the flair for selling can apply for the job like telecom sales engineer, territory manager or telecom sales manager. The resume for these positions need to contain your technical knowledge details and sales knowledge as well.
Telecom Sales Manager
620N Harbor Blvd
Whitethorn CA – 95589
Mobile No: – +001 649 2569 205
Telephone No: – +001 298 469 506
Objective: I want to utilize my inclination towards selling and knowledge of telecom to serve a professional and growth oriented organization. I would like to learn in the process of working and for that I am looking for a professional organization.
Summary of Qualification:
I have acquired the Master’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in sales.
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Orange Telecommunications Ltd.
Key Account Manager
- Responsible for bringing orders for the organization from the key accounts of the company.
- I also looked after the after sales service for these key accounts.
2004 – 2006
R & R telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom Sales Engineer
- I was responsible for selling of new telecom systems.
- Also responsible for providing after sales service.
- Nominated for the Best Employee Award in the year 2009 from Orange Telecommunications Ltd.
2002 – 2004
Master in Business Administration, California State University, California
1999 – 2002
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Fresno Pacific University, California