Telecommunication Analyst primarily has strong knowledge in analyzing, designing and controlling of the technical architecture of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks. They are responsible for research, testing, evaluation and recommendation of telecommunication and data network system of a given company. They typically hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent experience. They also have long hours of training that enables them to have various certifications in networking. They can support complex PC’s and LAN/WAN networks of organizations. They have a thorough knowledge and experience in handling local and wide area networking, communications and related hardware and software.
Telecommunication Analyst Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Aspiring certified, experienced and dedicated professional is searching for a position as Telecommunication Analyst that will allow me to further develop my skills in networking and system analysis and administration.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a Telecommunication Analyst.
- Can support complex PC’s and LAN/WAN networks throughout a given organization
- Can identify and analyze company’s workload, including traffic and utilization trends
- Can analyze and identify areas of operation that need upgraded equipment such as modems, fiber optic cables and telephone wires.
- Organized and efficient worker.
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Telecommunication Analyst, London Airport
- Regularly check and oversee the needs of company and ensure that these are promptly addressed.
- Lead analyst and project team leader for the architecture and design and implementation of new network structure, cabling and storage system.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.