Telecommunication Manager works in a fast-paced interactive environment where varied managerial skills are vital to manage multiple assignments. They are mainly responsible for overseeing efficient flow of workplace and must be able to develop and maintain relationships, manage confrontational situation and manage / influence peers and superiors. They should have strong experience with managing and developing a telecommunication team to provide excellent leadership. They must also be able to influence best thinking, positive attitude and optimum performance among peers. They must be capable of providing impeccable customer service and must have exceptional skill in interacting with all kinds of individuals.
Telecommunication Manager Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Innovative and dedicated professional is searching for a position as a telecommunication manager in a company where my skills can be best challenged and honed.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of professional experience as a telecommunication receptionist.
- Three years of professional experience as a telecommunication manager
- Effective ability to deal, develop and maintain a professional relationships, manage confrontational situation and influence peers towards achievement of a common goal.
- Willing to work shifts and handle shifts during weekends and odd hours.
- Organized and efficient worker.
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency with TASKE, SDE, TEM, AVAYA
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Telecommunication Manager , London AI Semitech
- Research , design and oversee efficient flow of workplace
- Facilitate the development of new strategy, vision and goals and successfully positioned company segment as top performing branch
- Plan, implement and negotiate new telecommunication services.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.