Telecommunication Operators are highly motivated professionals who enjoy helping others and are able to multi task efficiently. They take pride in their professionalism and integrity. They are excited in receiving technological and computer training to further their skills in performing their tasks. They have strong grasp and knowledge of paging systems, PBX, radio and telephony systems. They have high proficiency and are excellent with verbal, interpersonal and listening skills. They are knowledgeable of basic operating systems like MS Word, MS Access, Power Point and Excel. They are familiar with voice mail systems and have an in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies and software. They are naturally good in presentation and keeping and updating system of data.
Telecommunication Operator Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Creative and skilled telecommunication operator is looking for employment that are challenging, exciting and fulfilling where I can pursue my passion while sharing my abilities as a professional.
Summary of Qualification
- Strong grasp and knowledge of paging systems, PBX, radio and telephony systems
- High proficiency and are excellent with verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Knowledgeable of basic operating systems like MS Word, MS Access, Power Point and Excel
- Strong background of voice mail systems and have an in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies and software.
- Efficient verbal, interpersonal and writing skills
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Telecommunication Operator, London Solutions Inc.
- Successfully handled routing of outgoing and incoming calls through switchboards
- Managed transferring calls, taking messages and answered customer queries
- Neatly maintained logs of calls base on company’s protocols
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Economics, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.