Telecommunication Specialists are professionals with international work experience who deals with solving simple to complex customer issues and queries. They have the ability to convert and convey complex and technical concepts that will be most understandable for non technical persons. They must also possess in depth experience in project management, be able to perform cost analysis, train staffs on company procedures and policies. They must perform at their top level under the worst condition to consistently improve profit and secure customer satisfaction and loyalty. They must possess excellent leadership and problem solving skills. They must be adept with software and hardware facilities and must be able to perform basic to intermediate troubleshooting.
Telecommunication Specialist Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Creative and skilled professional is looking for employment as a telecommunication specialist for a company where I can pursue my passion while sharing my abilities as a natural team player.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as telecommunication technician/ specialist.
- Managed successful customer assistance for four strong years without complains
- Thorough knowledge of hardware and software solutions used by clients
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets and achieve results.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Telecommunication Technician/ Specialist, London Telecom Group
- Managed and ensure that company policies and implementations were executed to achieve annual targets are met.
- Managed successful integration of new team members to team
- Identified, performed and projected cost analyses for future telecommunication requirements and improvements
2001 – 2005: Bachelor in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.