Tennis coaches are the source of knowledge and inspiration of tennis athletes. They are responsible for creating the training regimen of the athletes which includes skill enhancement, physical endurance development, discipline and sportsmanship. Tennis coaches may be employed as personal trainers, university coaches or team coaches. They must possess deep knowledge and understanding of the tennis sports and dynamics and interpret them by educating their athletes and giving physical demonstrations. With regards to the health of the athletes, they create the dietary plan for the athletes to ensure that the athletes get enough nutrients necessary for a sound body and strong endurance.
Tennis Coach Resume Format
Worsley Road, Leytonstone
Highly skilled and athletic professional searching for employment as tennis coach in a company or for an athlete where I can develop the tennis skills of my client.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years of work experience as tennis coach to an athlete.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and relationship with the athlete.
- Knowledgeable of the tennis techniques and skills.
- Abreast of the current dynamics in the tennis industry.
- Highly capable of interacting and communicating with the athlete.
- Excellent in creating a training program and practice regimen for the tennis athlete.
- With a wide network of tennis training institutions and personalities.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Tennis Coach, London Tennis Club.
- Evaluate and gauge the athleticism of the tennis sportsman and create a training program.
- Give coaching and counselling to tennis athletes.
- Implement training programs and practice regimens with the athlete.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.