Town planners’ job is an extensive one. They are responsible for planning new establishment both commercial and residential. They are also responsible for supervising the implementation of those plans. They have to mange a big team. They have to coordinate various activities and various departments.
Town Planner Resume Format
10 Shadow Ln,
Hinesburg, VT 05461
Phone: (802) 256894
Seeking the challenging position of town planner with the view of making the best of the opportunity and doing work par excellence.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Successfully planned for many establishments both residential and commercial
• Extensive experience of managing big teams and monitoring their performance for optimal results
• Extensive experience in drafting proposals for the development of existing establishments.
Career Experience/Job History:
Land Development Authority, Burlington, VT
• Developing plans for residential and commercial areas and implementation of those plans.
• Coordinating and supervising activities.
• Responsible for wide range of commercial planning projects including the construction of parks and leisure spots.
Land Development Authority, Manchester, NH
• Assisted in drafting plans for the development of various societies.
• helped in coordinated various activities and amongst various agencies.
• Received wide appreciations from the employers for making innovative proposal for town development.
• Graduated with Higher Honor Magna Cum Laude in 2004.
New York University, Masters in Resource Planning and Civil Engineering
University of New Hampshire, Bachelors in Resource Planning and Civil Engineering
References upon Request