Traditional resume are the type of CV that are usually used by individuals that are applying for jobs. This type of resume includes different facts about the applicant.
Some of the information that the traditional resume contain are the personal information of the applicant, the job experiences of the applicant, and the position that the applicant is applying for.
Moreover, the traditional resume contains information about the special skills of the applicant.
Traditional Resume Sample
#25 Ann Street, New York, NY 10038 / (212) 879-6452 / email@example.com
To be a manager of a company. This is so that I can provide help to the company and to myself.
June 1990 – May 2003The Financial FirmNew York City, NY
- Manages day to day operational features
- Administer project budget
- Minimize the exposure risk of the company’s projects
- Ensures that the project documents of the company are complete
June 2003 – May 2005 Cooper Enterprising Company New York City, NY
- Planning the operations of the company
- Manages daily operation
- Plans the most efficient use of the human resources
- Develops policies for the company
May 2005 – June 2007Washington IndustriesNew York City, NY
Retail Assistant Manager
- Motivates the company staff
- Recruiting and developing company staff
- Deals with enquiries and complaints
- Applies commercial skills to meet the sales of the company
- Applies commercial skills to meet the cost budgets of the company
June 2007 – May 2009 Washington Industries Inc.New York City, NY
- Analyzing and interpreting the trends of the sale to facilitate the planning
- Ensuring standards for quality and customer service
- Ensuring the health and safety of the company staff
- Organizing special promotions to increase sale
- Deals with the sales when required
- Maintains the awareness of the market trends in the retail industry
- Attending and chairing on company meetings
1986 – 1990 New York University Stern School of BusinessNew York City, NY
Master of Business Administration
References are available upon request.