Using railways, popularly known as trains have now become one of the popular means of transportation, for logistics as well as travelling. This has created a need for professional and efficient train Drivers who can ensure high safety standards. Train Driver Resume Format gives idea about how to apply for the posts of Train Driver and Assistant Train Driver.
Train Driver Resume Format
400/J Range line Rd.,
Columbia, Missouri 02884
Phone: (353) 288- 248996
To show my skill and deliver the best as a train driver
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than fifteen years of experience
- Have a good work ethic along with excellent driving record and also credible references.
- Having experience to drive all sorts of trains including those especially meant for logistics and passenger trains.
- Very good knowledge of safety practices
- Award for excellence in service, 2009
- Train Driver of the year, 2007
Career Experience/ Job History:
Federal Government Service (for Railways)
- Maintain trip logs containing all details of locations, distance traveled and fuel or other costs.
- To ensure all sorts of safety standards required while travelling.
- Reporting any sorts of error, suggestion of any repair
- Record all instrument readings, various parameters in appropriate logs.
1995 – 1996
Assistant Train Driver
- Was assisting the train driver for various tasks
- Was looking after the navigation and technical support while train on the track
- Announcement of the stations, safety instructions and other instructions
High School Diploma, Charles Group of institutions
Professional References available upon request