Training Consultants are excellent and analytical thinkers who are sensitive to client and customer’s needs. They are consistently updating their knowledge with current market trends on consumer demands and wants. They are dynamic in conducting research to be able to smoothly satisfy prospective individual, group or corporate client. They have a powerful understanding of corporate dynamics and have exceptional adaptability in any work environment. They must be excellent in seeing loopholes and weaknesses in current business process to be able to create better training methods towards the achievement of a goal. They must be highly trained with the use of technological hardware and software to be able to design an effective training material. They must be outgoing, highly flexible and possess strong interpersonal skills.
Training Consultant Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Dynamic and effective leader seeking for a position as Training Consultant where I can use my extensive ability in designing and providing training skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Analytical thinker with strong organizing skills
- Strong experience in conceptualization of one-on-one and corporate training modules and materials
- Skilled in multimedia and audiovisual presentations
- Team player and flexible in multi tasking
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Training Consultant
- Three years experience in instructional and module design
- Developed and successfully implement training manual for sales support team from prospecting to point of sales
- Collaborated with interdepartmental executives to implement regular training and assessment of staffs and officers
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts and Management, University of Kensington
Reference will be provided upon request.