Training Director is in charge of overseeing sales and business operations training requirement of company-wide operation. They must be effective leaders who can analyze efficiency of trainers and their established retail policies, procedures and programs. They must be able to articulate corporate policies and targets to effectively deploy necessary improvements to trainers and leaders. Training Directors must be able to increase learning opportunities but at the same time reduce company expenses. They must be able to educate sales managers to educate smaller segments of the work force deployed in the field. Training Director must be well versed in retail operations, systems, employee management, human resources requirements and selling instruction training.
Training Director Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Looking for an opportunity to work in a respectable organization to use my wide experience and skill in as a Training Director
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience in developing and overseeing sales and business operations training requirement of company-wide operation
- Wide experience in team development particularly in management of product launches, promotions and training cross functional team
- High degree of training in personal selling and selling instruction training
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Training Director, Hg Facilities, London
- Designed and managed the training program of sales and comprehensive business operation of the management team
- Managed training programs of purchasing, marketing, sales, contracts and vendor management
- Conducted training for increasing annual sales
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.