Training Specialist possess excellent knowledge in coordinating with management and staff to determine their corporate plans and objectives. They have analytical ability to determine and design training program that outlines common goals, exercises and best practices to guide the company into the realization of current and future business goals and opportunities. They consistently update their knowledge with current market trends on consumer demands and wants. They analyse prospective individual, group or corporate dynamics and have exceptional knack of designing lectures on safety, programming, streamlining of current work functions to be able to generate efficiency and better work flow and output.
Training Specialist Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Highly skilled training specialist is seeking for a position as Training Specialist where I can practice my extensive background in developing, conducting and administering custom designed training programs that will institute better work efficiency and output.
Summary of Qualification
- Strong experience in conceptualization of one-on-one and corporate training modules and materials
- Skilled in multimedia and audiovisual presentations
- Superb ability to evaluate , coordinate, design and deliver a comprehensive range of training and facilitation skills
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Training Specialist, KL Holdings
- Five years of experience in instructional and training design
- Developed and successfully supervised training of sales team from prospecting to point of sales
- Successfully designed and implement stand-up, one-on-one and online training of line staffs, officers and executives
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts and Management, University of London
Reference will be provided upon request.