Presented below is the transaction analyst resume format. A transaction analyst is an individual who is capable of handling all the details pertaining to a particular transaction in the specific industry. It can pertain to any level of transaction, be it customer focused or procuring raw materials or resources for the organization. There may be transaction analysts who have also taken up responsibilities for the entire division in the organization and thus the following resume can be used based on the position that has been applied.
Transaction analyst resume format
P.O. Box 9503,
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Set myself as a transaction analyst in an organization that would best suit my abilities and help I grow ahead in my career and strength.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Seven years of experience as a transaction analyst
- Ability to guide a team of professionals
- Comprehensive research and analytical skills
- Completely target focused and work towards achieving the goal
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and statistics
2003-2012: Transaction analyst, BNM Power Developers, Jackson, MS, USA with the following responsibilities
- Provided complete administrative support to the organization
- Handled the task of collecting and distributing the materials that have been procured by means of various transactions
- Performed clerical tasks in the organization as well that pertain to the transaction events
- Analysis of market trends in procuring and the various transaction procedures
2000-2003: Bachelors in Business Management, Mississippi State University of Business Administration, USA
Professional References would be furnished upon request.