The main responsibility of the transport management officer is to deal with the transportation. He or she is responsible to manage the daily activity of thousands of workers and drivers. He or she is also responsible to look after the daily job details of every employs. Checking the driver schedule and service of the vehicles is also primary responsibility of the transport management officer.
Transport Management Officer Resume Format
4321, East 897 Street,
Houston, KZ, 145263,
I am looking forward to work for man oriented organization where i could get new possibilities of work and develop my skills for the future development of the organization.
- Able to manage the staff and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to manage the internal as well as external work of the company.
- Keen to learn new technology and have excellent command over technical.
- Good communication skills and leadership quality.
- Able to convince for client in order to sell company’s product.
- Able to work in pressure and produce optimize result.
- Having great knowledge over the different issues of transport with ten years of experience.
MBA in Tourism
Lucknow University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Science
New York University, NY.
Carrier Experience/Job History:
AER Corporation Limited
- Responsible in providing all type of facilities regarding transportation for the customers.
- Won the best travelling award for the company in 2008
References upon request.