In this rapid industrialization and competitive world, the importance of transport industry is also increasing day by day. In fact transport has become a lifeline to the needs of various industries or companies and common man. So, it is very much essential that proper co-ordination, management and administration must be there to meet all the requirements. Posts like transport coordination manager, transport coordinator, assistant transport coordinator etc fulfill the demands.
Transportation Coordinator Resume Format
7/40 Silverton Ave,
San Diego, California 09383
Phone: (387) 492- 2342889
To achieve a challenging position as a Transportation Coordinator in an established firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than six years of experience
- Very good communication skills with clients
- Excellent track record in transportation Management
- Award for excellence in the year 2007
Career Experience/ Job History:
Standard Transport Inc.
Senior Transport Coordinator
- Develop logistics plans and budgets for shipments.
- Perform research, analyses, and physical surveys of domestic and international locations.
- Coordinating with the customer to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met.
National Transport Inc.
- Tracked convoy movements and air cargo when moving material and equipment
- Handling services, storage, and other aspects of transportation.
- Trouble shooting the problem areas in logistics and coordinates problem resolution and also recommends solutions to customer.
- Performed all other duties as assigned
High School Diploma, University of California
Professional References upon request