Transportation Managers are the personals who have knowledge about the transit system software and they allot work to the other employees. They are also responsible to maintain the work standards in the company. Transportation Manager Resume Format gives brief introduction of the job role of transportation manager and helps to apply for the job of Transportation Manager, Assistant Transportation Manager, Transportation Supervisor and Assistant Transportation Supervisor.
Transportation Manager Resume Format
254/A Central Ave,
Albany, NY 09377
Phone- (386) 288297
To achieve a challenging position as a Transportation Manager in an established firm and to achieve a good career growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than ten years experience.
- Good knowledge of required computer applications for parking and public transit systems.
- Good ability of maintaining a variety of adapts record systems and technical records for computerization.
- Best Transportation Manager of the year, 2008
- Award for excellence in service, 2007
- Best employer of the year, 2004
Career Experience/ Job History:
C & A Transport Inc.
- Planning, organizing, and implementation of projects and programs to guide further missions of the Rainbow Transit System.
- Conducted research, evaluated and made recommendations regarding proposed and existing facilities and services; conducted system planning studies.
- Performed other related jobs as assigned
2000-2005 Wales Transport Inc.
Assistant Transportation Manager
- Ensured quality control of repairs and maintenance and safety condition of the vehicles.
- Compiled prepared monthly trip tickets and Car log statistics of the Company vehicle fleet, regularly.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
Professional Training Diploma Transportation, Albany University
Bachelor in Arts, Babson College (MA)
Professional References upon Request