Transportation sector is one of the fastest growing sectors whose demand and importance is rising day by day. In Transport industry a major part of the service of cargo is provided by means of truck. So, truck drivers need to be professional and efficient. They are responsible to carry all the goods to the destination on the given time frame and the intact condition. Truck Driver Resume Format helps to secure the jobs of Truck Driver and Assistant Truck Driver.
Truck Driver Resume Format
153/B, 21st Ave W Seattle,
Phone: (334) 356-245097
To secure a position as a truck driver in a leading transportation company
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than 10 years of experience
- Possess strong work ethic and excellent driving record, and also have credible references.
- Have experience of driving a broad range of commercial trucks including 24″ stake, flatbed, and box trucks, 5 speed, 18-wheeler, and also vehicles with air-brakes and repetitive dual hand controls.
- Award for excellence in service, 2008
Career Experience/ Job History:
National Transport Inc.
- Provide prompt service to residential and commercial accounts.
- Maintain trip logs containing details of customer locations, distance traveled and fuel costs
- Maintaining vehicle in a safe condition and also in compliance with company and highway regulations.
Alex Transport Co.
- Transported materials to various locations with a demonstrated ability to navigate thick city traffic.
- Serviced equipment in the areas of oil, fuel, water, and air requirements and other minor vehicle repairs.
High School Diploma, Seattle group of Institutions.
Professional references upon request