An underwriter is responsible for maintaining the customer’s detail and keeping the records according to his or her boss. He or she is also responsible to prepare the presentation for any new meeting according to the customers or client requirements. He or she is also responsible to understand all the points related to business loan and other work which have to be performed by him or her.
Underwriter Resume format
7089, West 57 Street,
Boston, KH 2871,
I am looking for a perfect position of underwriter where I could easily adjust myself in future growth. I want to work for such an organization where I could effectively utilize my skills in the development and enhancement of the organization.
- Well enhanced with good communication and interposal skills.
- Having great experience in the field of loan and have good ability to manage all the work related to loan.
- Having good command over underwriting.
- Have the ability to work in pressure and optimize the result.
Bachelor Degree in Arts
Major in Political Science,
Career Experience/Job History:
Finance Company, Boston
Worked as an Underwriter
- Involved in handling trusts, leading, investments and mortgages.
- Involved in the responsibility of contributing the loan fund as well as recovering.
- Checking the client’s ability weather he or she is able to return the loan or not.
- Ability in managing the secret information regarding loan hunter.
- Awarded with the employee of the month in Bank of America.
References upon request