The main responsibility of urban planner is to manage and monitor the undeveloped areas, towns, schools and other public places. They are responsible for analyzing of data and the land on which several buildings and homes are to be constructed. They are responsible for communicating with lawyers, and land developers in order to come to the best result regarding the land issues. An urban planner is responsible for supervising the team working under him with best solutions of the problems being faced by them.
Urban planner resume format
45, West, 589 5478
(123) 589 6454
I want to be in an organization where I can use my skills and experience for its proper growth and development.
Summary of qualification:
- Capability of handling typical situations which can affect the work.
- Good convincing power.
- Good grasping power which helps me in proper learning.
- Capability of managing tones of work with proper output.
Michigan State University, East Lansing – Masters in City and Regional Planning
Albion College, Albion – Bachelor in Arts
Career Experience/Job History:
Community Development Team
Director Eco Development Office
- Handled staff members of 15-20 employees.
- Introduced new policies and maintained them for the donation on several programs.
Community Development Group
Special Assistant to the Director
- Handled various public relations and transfer of information within the office.
- Managed and organized several trainings programs within the staff members.
- Awarded by the employee of the year award in year 2005 for achieving a complex target.
References upon request