Volley Ball Coaches handle the activities and dynamics of a volley ball team. They are in charge of ensuring that the volley ball athletes are in good physical shape and with strong passion for the sport to be able to develop sportsmanship and excellence in their skills. They must be highly trained athletes themselves as they are also directly involved in the physical regimen of the sport. Volley ball coaches live and work within the sports department of an institution and must implement training programs in accordance to existing policies and regulations. They may be involved in the sourcing of funds for the volley ball team as well as coordinate all activities for competitions.
Volley Ball Coach Resume Format
West Midlands, B34 2DU
Skilled and resourceful volley ball coach looking for the opportunity to work in a institution and be able to use my expertise in a challenging role while also gaining experience.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a volley ball coach.
- Excellent skills in coaching and counselling.
- Demonstrate ability to unite team members and give advices.
- Exceptional skills and techniques in the volley ball sport.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Good in coordinating and cooperating with other key persons.
- Willing to work long hours to accomplish tasks.
- Effective communication skills both in print and verbally.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Volley ball Coach, Birmingham Amateur Badminton Team
- Provide in house training to develop skills and techniques of athletes.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination during competition and games.
- Prepare reports and training program for the sports department.
- Perform liaison duties when necessary.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.