The foremost responsibility of warehouse assistant is to deal with the loading and unloading of trucks and heavy vehicle. He must be aware with the timings ship that when it is coming in and when going out. He must be good in maths, as calculation has to be made done in order to check out the load and size of the ship. He is responsible to reach to the destination within time. A warehouse assistant must be strong enough to work for long hours.
Warehouse Assistant Resume format
78, South, 4589
Seeking a position of warehouse assistant in an organization where I can enhance my skills and can implement them for the growth and development of organization.
- Ability to work with number of workers with full support and coordination.
- Ability to deal with complicated situation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, which helps in making my appearance different from others.
- Excellent time management quality.
ADC University – B.Sc.
BHC University, – High School
Career Experience/Job history:
Goalie Communications, Minneapolis
- Coordinated with the team members in loading of various types of materials and goods.
- Attended phone calls for checking out the ship timings.
- Also worked on several other tasks such as data entry.
- Worked on several complicated tasks which helped in converting the impossible things into possible one.
- Placed several orders, accepted incoming orders.
- Rewarded by the best hard worker employee of the year in 2010.
References Upon request