Warehouse Associate performs various duties like looking after the shipment of goods as per the orders, tracking of goods till delivery, picking and receiving of goods, making purchase invoices, looking after physical inventory and resolving the common issues of the lower level workers. Warehouse Associate Resume Format helps to attain a job of Warehouse Associate, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse Coordinator and Warehouse Administrator.
Warehouse Associate Resume Format
N1/454 Dunaway Dr,
Sanford, Maine 0384
Phone: (334) 345-2029894
To obtain a challenging position at reputed warehouse company where I can utilize my skills for the development of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than ten years of experience
- Excellent Communication skills both in writing and verbal
- Profound ability to use computer and to make data entry
- Employee of the year, 2008
Career Experience/ Job History:
Senior Warehouse Associate
- Processed the outbound orders on day shift, whenever required
- Organizing and processing customer orders on night shift and also making sure that truck departure timelines are met.
- Responsible for the location and inventory lookups
- Resolving common issues or discrepancies on daily basis.
O & B Distributions
- Responsible for routine picking, receiving, shipping and packing functions in accordance with established work processes.
- Maintain operating equipment and work area
- Performed all other duties as assigned
High School Diploma, Maine College of engineering
Professional Reference upon Request