Warehouse Custodians are responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse. They make inventories and ensure that all items and products are piled and stocked carefully. To make sure that all items are safe and properly placed in order, these are packaged and labelled by the Warehouse Custodian. They implement orders of the supervisors who may require them to do re-inventories, re-packing and inspections. They must be able to coordinate all activities with other workers and staff in the warehouse. To ensure that inventories are in place, warehouse custodians must have excellent memory and keen on details.
Warehouse Custodian Resume Format
Self-starter and independent individual is searching for a position as a Warehouse Custodian in a company where I can utilize my knowledge and abilities in helping the company achieve its goals.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience working as a Warehouse Custodian.
- Highly skilled in stocking, packaging and making inventories.
- A team player and resourceful in implementing tasks under time pressure.
- Knowledgeable in safety regulations for warehouse
- Can start work immediately.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Warehouse Custodian, Handyman Co.
- Make inventories of the supply and stocks for shipment or delivery.
- Coordinated with fellow workers and team members to effectively carry out all tasks.
- Package, label and load finished products to delivery trucks and vans.
- Work on schedule shifts and under time pressure
- Completed daily logs and made weekly and monthly reports.
2001 – 2005: High School Diploma,LiverpoolHigh School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.