Warehouse industry provides many job opportunities on various management levels from lower management to higher management. Warehouse Worker, Warehouse In charge, Warehouse Foreman, Warehouse Security, Warehouse Manager and Warehouse Supervisor are the few job positions. Given here is a Warehouse Resume Format and you can modify that as per your job title and details to secure a good job in the warehouse industry.
Warehouse Resume Format
3462 Ross Street
West Warwick, RI 027492
Phone: (462) 644- 235455
Want to join as a Warehouse In-charge in a company which has steady growth and where I can use my knowledge for the benefit of company and also get good professional environment to flourish higher in my career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent skills in record keeping
- Hard working and dedicated towards work
- Good computer literacy
- Have achieved Gold medal at national cycling championship
Career Experience/ Job History:
Wills & Wills Company
- Inspection of warehouse and keeping track of all the employees work records
- Maintaining records of dispatched and delivered goods
- Reporting to the higher management about the condition of the goods and its stock requirement
Jenith Industries Ltd.
Assistant Warehouse In-charge
- Was assisting the warehouse in-charge in various operations
- To check and finalize the stock b4 shipment and to generate records of the dispatched goods
Masters in Business Administration, Paul Quinn College (TX)
Bachelors in Business Administration, Ohio University (OH)
Professional references available upon request