The primary responsibility of warehouse supervisor is to guide and direct the staff members of the company in each and every shift. His responsibility is to report logistic manager for each and every of the updates required within the warehouse. He is responsible for receiving of goods and materials and checking out the quantity of goods present within the warehouse. Warehouse supervisor is also responsible for guiding new staff members.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume Format
78, South, 1236
Seeking position into an organization where I can enhance my skills and talent and can implement them for the growth and development of company.
- Posse’s leadership quality in order to lead the staff members of the company and all this makes me different and unique from others.
- Can easily handle the complicated and complex situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented and hard worker.
BHC University – B.Sc.
ABC University – High School
Career Experience/Job history:
Icon Co., Beasley, Minnesota
- Interacted with the customers and dealers for their requirements.
- Handled the work of billing, shipping, intake of orders and other jobs that are essential for the welfare of company.
- Also helped the company in promotion of products and materials.
- Handled various works related to print job, business cards and stationary.
Barrett Productions, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Managed new and second hand furniture’s for the company in order to resale them for the government offices and other company’s
- Went to customer’s site for gathering the information related to the requirement of customers.
- Rewarded by Barrett Care award 5 times.
References Upon request