Warehouses store goods and materials worth thousands to millions in value and hence, warehouse workers are required to manage these goods, maintain inventory. Warehouse worker performs different duties, from loading and emptying trucks to place all the goods at the right place in the warehouse in different warehouses in different companies. This Warehouse Worker Resume Format may be useful in applying for other Warehouse jobs like warehouse specialist, warehouse manager, warehouse supervisor etc.
Warehouse Worker Resume Format
14/2A Don Gaspar Ave,
Santa Fe, New Mexico 0383
Phone: (844) 294-2299444
To seek for a post using good managerial skills and contribute to the profit of an established firm
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than four years of experience
- Strong ability to work with others and also to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Uncommon proficiency in data entry and use of a computer.
- Best Worker of the year, 2008
Career Experience/ Job History:
- Received and registered all incoming shipments and Verified shipment with demand and buy order.
- Performed loading and unloading trucks
- Maintain simple records and also kept storage area neat and dirt free
- Performed hazardous waste management along with disposal activities as designated and also maintain records as required.
- Assisted in other administrative duties including data entry.
- Helped in keeping inventory records.
- Performed all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, Wales group of colleges.
Professional References available upon request