A Web Developer is responsible for creation and design of clients’ website and webpage according to their specifications with strong functionality and optimisation. They design and develop relational systems and its web interfaces integrating the SQL Server database into the company’s website. They create graphics, animation, colour, designs, logos and functionality to the web page making sure the infrastructure and application meets the expectation of clients and satisfies the user of the link. They also assist the company executives in planning the overall strategy of the website development in search engine optimisation and are responsible in monitoring the web server and technical performance.
Web Developer or Programmer Resume Format
Innage Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B34 2DU
Skilled and resourceful web developer looking for the opportunity to work in a company and be able to use my expertise in a challenging role while also gaining experience.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive experience in web and database development.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL server and MySQL.
- Exception Web and/or Graphical design skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Web Developer DATAMEX Company Incorporated
- Designed and developed the database and wrote stored procedures for SQL Server 2010.
- Wrote functional and technical documentation for the website of the company.
- Participated in knowledge transfer and discussion group for the development and maintenance of the website.
- Tested, diagnosed and provided solutions for problems encountered in the website.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.