The following format is a Welder Resume Format to apply for the post of welder in a construction companies, automobiles industries and various other metallic industries. The job of a welder is to do welding ofmetals such as iron, aluminium, steel, stainless steel, brass etc. The skilled welders are in heavy demands by the combustion engineering companies for making boiler and many other things.
Welder Resume Format
#3037 Down Street
To apply for the job of a welder in a well established Construction Company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 8 years of experience as a welder in various companies.
- Know all types of welding including Electric Arc welding, Acetylene and Gas welding.
- Have welder certificate of American Welder Society (AWS).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to do good quality work under high pressure and having good dexterity.
Having 8 years of experience as welder in various construction companies listed below.
2004-2007: work as assistant welder in Hyundai Automobiles, California.
- Welded automobiles part and manufacturing robot parts with Electric arc and gas welding.
- Inspected vehicles for welding.
2007-till date: work as senior welder in B&B Construction limited, New York.
- Welded pipeline with gas metal arc welding.
- Welded metallic frames for the construction of a building and industrial boilers.
- Work as senior welder inspector at various construction sites.
2000-2003: Done diploma in mechanical engineering from California Institute of Engineering, California
2003-2004: Certification in welding from American Welding Society (AWS).
Professional References would be furnished upon request.