The sample of word Processor Resume Format is provided for the people who are in search for the job of word processor and this resume will help them to create their own resume in a much expressive and impressive way. The word processor works is to process words or data and maintain and organise information and data of the system.
Word Processor Resume Format
3584 Keyser Ridge Road
Greensboro, NC 27406
To apply for the position of word processor in a reputed organisation
Summary of Qualifications:
- Fluent in English and have strong writing skills.
- Good experience as a word processor for about five years.
- Knows multiple languages like English, French, German, Spanish and Latin as well.
- Proficient with excel, power point, word and access.
- Good vocabulary and type writing skills with 60wpm.
2009-till date: word processor in Canasta consultant, New York with these responsibilities.
- Convert PDF files to word w-styles.
- Enter data and type records, files, form and information in word, excel and other operating systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of the files and documents of the organisation.
2007-2009: assistant word processor in PPT organisation, San Francisco with these responsibilities.
- Clerical assistances to the manager and prepare presentations.
- Responsible for keeping track records and documents.
- Send and delivered emails and attend phone calls.
2003-2006: bachelor’s in computer applications from City College of education, San Francisco.
2006-2007: master in computer applications from imperial college of education (ICE), San Francisco.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.