Writing a accounting resume can be easy if you remember to include all your qualifications. The resume should be written in a way that will interest an employer. This resume can be used to apply for jobs in other areas such as bank teller jobs, bookkeeping jobs, auditor jobs, etc.
Sample Writing a Accounting Resume
Jennifer K Rightly
96, Division Street
Seeking an accounting position that helps in utilizing my professional experience. Also to improve my skills and test them in non conducive environments.
2006- Presently: NewTech Insurance Company – Senior Accountant
- Maintained accounts, journal entries and recording auditors’ statements and documents.
- Ordered new stock of accounting software that will be used for the next two years.
- Helped manager in preparing financial statements and reports.
- Examine job of staff accountant and approve journal ledger for data entry.
- Support in preparing and maintaining budgets using Excel and Word for Windows.
- Developed annual budgets for NewTech Insurance Company.
- Helped outside auditor in doing audit process.
2002- 2006: Cloverfield Corp- Assistant Accountant
- Processed accounts payable entries.
- Assisted in company accounting reconciliations.
- Keep track of petty cash accounts.
- Worked with vendors to make sure that accurate sales tax rates are charged.
- Assisted other team members of accounting department when required.
1999- 2002: Bachelor of Science, Accounting Management, Illinois State University.
Graduated with honors
Playing Video games
Can be provided upon request